Please access BRIDGES e-books and digital audiobooks by using the library catalog (Apollo).
Click < HERE >, enter your library card number and phone number at the top right corner of the page,
and then click the BRIDGES link in the listing of electronic resources on the left side of the page.
Call 382-3717 with questions.
Top 10 Books at DPL
on 1 Feb. 2017:
(based on recent number of check-outs)
1. The Whistler by John Grisham
3. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
5. Small Great Things by Jodi Piccoult
6. Commonwealth: A Novel by Ann Patchett
7. Escape Clause by John Sandford
9. The Widow by Fiona Barton
10. Robert B. Parker's A Debt to Pay:
A Jesse Stone Novel
by Reed Farrell Coleman
Book Groups for Adults
Happy Hour Book Group:
"A Gentleman in Moscow"
by Amor Towles
(Wed. Mar. 8 @ 5 p.m.,
History Book Group:
"The Origins of Totalitarianism"
by Hannah Arendt
(Thurs. Mar. 16 @ 6:30 p.m.,