Enjoy spending time visiting with a nursing home resident
Nursing home residents enjoy having someone to visit with on a regular basis! Volunteers are also needed to help with special activities at the homes.
Contact Pat 563-382-3717 or email email@example.com
Sit back and relax with a resident at one of our area nursing homes.
Just like us, nursing home residents love to visit and interact with other people. Many of them do not have relatives who live nearby and friends have either passed away or are in a nursing home. Consider spending one hour a week or month to visit with someone who craves companionship. You can choose the nursing home and the time of day and how often you would like to spend time in this activity which takes place on nursing home property. Choose from the following nursing homes:
- Aase Haugen Homes, Inc, Decorah
- Barthel Eastern Star, Decorah
- Cresco Care Center, Cresco
- Evans Memorial Home, Cresco
- Nothgate Care Center, Waukon
- Ossian Senior Hospice, Ossian
- Postville Good Samaritan Center, Postville
- Thornton Manor, Lansing
- Wellington Place, Decorah
All of these nursing homes are also in need of volunteers to assist with special activities or visit one on one with residents.