Tax Preparer - no previous experience necessary
Do you like to work with numbers?
Do you have 4-16 hours a week available during tax season?
VITA program is offered at the Allamakee County Extension office Weekday afternoons during tax season
AARP Program is offered at the Decorah Public Library, Cresco Library and Postville Library during tax season
We are looking for persons to be trained and assist the elderly and low to middle income tax filers complete and file their tax returns.
- Computer skills are a necessity
- Training to take place in December and January (approximately 6-20 hours of training)
- Must take and pass an IRS test to be certified to complete the tax returns
- Will work as part of a team with supervision
- Hours may vary but plan on putting in at least 4-16 hours a week during tax season (Feb. - April)
Call the RSVP office at 563-382-3717 or toll free 1-877-806-0623