There are two opportunities available at this station:
1. Magazine Sorting: Assist in sorting with the Library magazine program once a week.
- Straighten and sort magazines in the bins on the landing near the main entrance doors.
- Empty the large trash bin where donated magazines are dropped.
- Sort the saleable magazines and sort into the magazine bins.
- Carry to “recycling,” the old, damaged and unfit for sale magazines which have been donated. (Recycling is in a bin or cardboard box on the floor next to the door of the staff work room.)
- Empty the trash bin with donated magazines downstairs near the ground level entrance and put the saleable magazines in the rack there.
2. Advisory Board: Attend monthly advisory council meetings and work on specific projects throughout the year with the intention of supporting the Decorah Public Library.